The EPAC/EACN Annual Professional Conference and General Assembly in Chisinau will gather prominent speakers
The 21st EPAC/EACN Annual Professional Conference and General Assembly will take place in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, from 23 to 24 of November 2022. The two-day Conference will bring together prominent speakers from international organizations, EU agencies, national authorities and EPAC/EACN members to discuss topics related to investigation of high-level corruption cases, international cooperation and information exchange, criminal assets recovery, as well as new tools of corruption prevention and risk assessment.
The traditional event provides an important platform for professional discussions and best practices exchange between EPAC/EACN members. Among other, this year’s Conference will host presentations by:
- Drago KOS, longstanding Chair of the OECD Working Group on Bribery,
- Hanne JUNCHER, Executive Secretary of the GRECO, Council of Europe,
- Gretta FENNER, Managing Director of the Basel Institute on Governance,
- Veronica DRAGALIN, Chief-prosecutor, Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office, Republic of Moldova,
- Thomas STELZER, Dean of International Anti-Corruption Academy,
- Simon PEH, President of the International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities and former Commissioner of the Independent Commission against Corruption, Hong Kong (video message);
- and other excellent speakers.
The draft agenda of the upcoming conference foresees two plenary sessions as well as two parallel workshops. The Conference will feature traditional EPAC/EACN Awards for best anticorruption and police oversight initiatives of the year. The event will close with EPAC/EACN General Assembly that will accept new members to the EPAC/EACN and adopt the Chisinau declaration.
The draft agenda, invitation to register for the event and application form for the 2022 epac/eacn award have been already communicated to all the members. The deadline for registration is November 18. The participation of each member of the Network is important to contribute to the success of the event. For the latest news and updated agenda, please visit the Conference webpage: https://event.cna.md/